If you are interested in teaching for the Brant Haldimand Norfolk Catholic District School Board, please ensure that your resume is registered with http://www.applytoeducation.com/ . We no longer accept or retain paper resumes. Once you have registered online, please scan and upload the following documents to applytoeducation.com as soon as possible:
- Certificate of Qualification or Interim Certificate of Qualification as issued by the Ontario College of Teachers
- Teacher Evaluations or Practice Teaching Reports
- Recommendation from a Roman Catholic Priest for teachers (see Printable Copy of Pastoral Reference form)
- University transcripts
If you do not have a scanner, supporting documents may be mailed to:
25 Imperial Street, Suite 100
Toronto, ON M5P 1B9
If you require assistance with your 'applytoeducation' online portfolio, please call 1-877-900-5627. We encourage you to sign up for the Job Alert feature on applytoeducation, to be notified when our Board posts job opportunities.
Applications for non-teaching positions must include all of the following documentation:
- Completed application form. (see Non-teaching Application form (.pdf version) (MS Word version)
- A cover letter indicating the type of position for which you are applying.
- A current resume.
- Documentation of credentials specified in the job advertisement.
- The names of professional references, as specified in the job advertisement, one of which must be a current or recent supervisor.
- Applications for Early Childhood Educator positions must include: Recommendation from a Roman Catholic Priest (see Printable Copy of ECE Pastoral Reference form)
Application packages can be submitted by mail or in person to:
Human Resources Department (Non-Teaching Staff)
Brant Haldimand Norfolk Catholic District School Board
P.O. Box 217, 322 Fairview Drive, Brantford, ON N3T 5M8
Or by email to:
Application packages will be retained for six (6) months from the date of being received. Please note that only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Current Job Opportunities
Please select the job category you wish to view and choose 'Go'.