2nd Annual Manufacturing Day
Each October, students from BHNCDSB participate in the Annual Manufacturing Day. Secondary students visit manufacturers to get a better understanding of what they do and how it might be a future career option. This event was part of a North American movement to promote the Skilled Trades.
BHNCDSB would like to thank staff who helped make the day a success!
- Mark Sitko - Manufacturing / Teacher lead
- Charles Chernak - Manufacturing / Teacher lead
- Giovanni Petitti - Teacher lead
- Marty Quinlan - Teacher Lead
- Laurie Camilleri -Student Success
- Nita Apostoli Surette - Student Success
- Robbyn Deroo - Guidance Holy Trinity
BHNCDSB would also like to thank the:
- Work Force Planning Board of Grand Erie Planning Committee - Charlene, Mark and Jill
- Grand Erie Board – Dave Eelkema (OYAP Coordinator)
A special shout out of thanks goes to our community manufacturing partners. This day could not have been possible without your support!
- SJC – TIGERCAT / WALTERS GROUP
- ACS- BOWMAN INDUSTRIES/ MASSILLY
- HT- TITAN TRAILERS/NORFOLK FRUIT GROWERS
We look forward to the event next year and will continue our efforts to promote the “Skilled Life” to our students.