Refund Policy of Tuition Fees
1. A full refund, less the Administration Fee ($250), will be issued if Citizenship and Immigration Canada does not approve a Study Permit. Students must include the original Letter of Rejection from the Canadian Embassy for a refund (be sure to keep a copy for yourself).
2. No refund of tuition fees will be given to students who withdraw from the Board during the course of their program.
3. Should a change of immigration status occur during the program, refunds shall be considered on an individual basis. No refund will be granted for the term in which the student is currently enrolled. If a partial refund is granted, it will be subject to the refund charge in place at the time of the request.
4. There will be no refund of the tuition fee if the student is found in violation of school regulations and is asked to withdraw.
5. There is no refund for students who change residence to another jurisdiction during the school year.